The digital card game Gundam TryAge's Build MS series, scheduled for a late-May launch, will be location tested at Akihabara GIGO in Tokyo on May 11th and 12th.
This location test will let players try out the new advances of Gundam TryAge Build MS, then take home a Build Mobile Suit card!
Join in and be one of the first to try out Gundam TryAge's new evolution!
|Gundam TryAge Build MS location test
||May 11th and 12th, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
||Akihabara GIGO (1-15-1 Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)
||* Location test may end or change schedule without notice.
* Distributed cards are from Zeon no Kobo set #4.
* Player slots limited.
* Build Mobile Suit card not compatible with current revisions.
* Build Mobile Suit card supplies limited.
* Build Mobile Suit card distribution may end without notice.
* One Build Mobile Suit card per person.
* Photographs for illustrative purposes only. Final design differs.
▲ Build Mobile Suit card
More info is available on the
Gundam TryAge official site